Fruit therapy: The healing power gives life
Fruit therapy: Is a technique Therapeutics based on the medicinal substances of fruits, proteins, vitamins, mineral salts, trace elements, etc. They help metabolize sugars, lipids and proteins: they also act on the affected organs.
The author proposes fruit therapy as a global project of productive afforestation with fruit trees, also alleviating the erosive problems of the soil. With afforestation, water is retained, fertilizing and building the vegetal layer, in addition to turning the fruit therapy into a nutritional source for human beings.
The word fruit comes from the Latin frutus, which means fruit, vitality, profit.
CLASSIFICATION OF THE FRUITS
- Acidic fruits are great for lowering cholesterol and uric acid.
- Semi-acids are rich in proteins of high biological value.
- Sweets are characterized by being the largest group, they are compatible with each other, rich in vitamins A, E, C, complex B-12 and B-15.
- The neutral ones are the richest in proteins, vitamins, mineral salts and trace elements.
GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS ON FRUITS.
- They must be eaten fresh.
- They should be consumed alone, without mixing with foods.
- Acidic fruit juices should not be abused.
- It is not convenient to drink fruit juices after meals. It should be one hour before or an hour later.
- Vegetables and fruits should not be eaten at the same meal.
- The orange should be consumed alone. "Orange is gold in the morning, silver at noon and lead at night."
- Citrus fruits should be consumed before 2 in the afternoon.
- Sweet fruits can be consumed at any time of the day.
- All fruits must be chewed well.
- They should be eaten ripe and in most cases without husks or seeds.
- Well washed.
- It has not to be eaten like a dessert, it difficults digestion.
- Fruit juices should be consumed fresh and as soon as possible, they ferment and become a source of pain and disease affecting the liver and brain.
Fruit salads should only be made from sweet fruits. There are fruits that cannot be mixed, since they produce harmful chemical reactions for the organism, since the oils of neutral fruits and the sugars of sweets, produce toxic enzymes for cell life. They are also not compatible with acids, since when acids are mixed with sugars, they retard the formation of glucose, remaining longer than normal in the intestines, which produces toxic fermentations.
DO NOT MIX
- Orange with Carrot: It increases acidity, causes liver deaths, stimulates excess bile, potentiates substances that attack the renal system, produces heartburn, reflux and deterioration of the ureters.
- Dairy Pineapple: It is such a powerful toxic that it breaks cockroaches, the bromelain contained in pineapple potentiates the active ingredients that trigger intoxication.
- Bomba fruit with Lemon: Causes problems with hemoglobin and causes anemia.
- Guava with Banana: It causes hyperacidity or acidosis problems.
ADVANTAGES OF DRY FRUIT PROTEINS OVER ANIMAL PROTEINS.
- They do not have a waste product such as urea, uric acid, etc. So abundant in meat.
- They are free from the harmful bacteria that meat is exposed to.
- They are free of parasites.
- They are rich in Vit. B, necessary for the health of the nerves of the brain.
VITAMINS AND OTHER ELEMENTS IN FRUITS.
- Vitamin A. Axeroftol. It is found in yellow, oleaginous and dried fruits, as well as in lemons, oranges and apricots. It favors growth, strengthens tissues and generates resistance against infections, it is necessary for the eyes, skin, fortifies hair and prevents colds and mucosal infections. It helps a good sleep and normal tension.
- Vitamin B1 Thiamine: Prevents fatigue, is antineuristic and intervenes in growth, helps digestion. It is found abundant in orange, it stimulates glandular secretions.
- Vitamin B2, Riboflavin: Gives shine to the eyes and a good color to the skin. It is found in almonds, hazelnuts, and walnuts.
- Vitamin B4, Adenine: Promotes growth.
- Vitamina B5: It is an anti-paralytic factor.
- Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine: It has a regulatory action on the metabolism of the tissues of the liver, nervous system and skin.
- Vitamina B7: It is an enteric factor.
- Vitamin B1, Cyanocobalamin: It is athenemic, favors red blood cells and cell nuclei.
- Vitamin P: Vitamin with capillary permeability.
- Vitamin PP, Nacin or Nicotinic Acid: It favors the health of the nerves and the good digestion, it is necessary to keep the skin healthy. It helps in bleeding and other blood problems. It is found in lemon, it helps growth and metabolism maintenance.
- Vitamin C: Supports the immune system, the development of bones and teeth, stimulates growth, lowers blood pressure, lowers blood glucose. Necessary for the absorption of iron, it helps prevent gums from bleeding, it is a disinfectant.
- Vitamin D: Promotes growth.
- Vitamin E: Important in reproduction and in nerve and muscle functions, it protects cells, is an antioxidant and preserves tissues.
- Vitamin K: It is antihemorrhagic, it is in the orange.
- Sulfur: Helps the combustion of sugar, builds bones, detoxifies, grows hair and tones. It is found in cherries, apricots, oranges, pears, peaches, hazelnuts, and almonds.
- Bromine: It is found in apples, grapes, and figs.
- Football: Helps blood clot, found in grapes, strawberries, walnuts, hazelnuts, and almonds.
- Chlorine: Helps digestion, promotes growth. It is found in dates, nuts, hazelnuts, and almonds.
- Copper: Indispensable in bone formation, anti-inflammatory, useful against arthritis. It is found in grapes, pears, oranges, almonds and hazelnuts.
- Fluorine: It prevents contagious diseases and protects the bone system and teeth. Apples and grapes.
- Phosphorus: It is nutrient of the brain, it is a nervous support and of the bones, apples, plums, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds.
- Iron: Plum, cherry, apricot, peach, apple, pear, orange, strawberry, walnut, hazelnut, almond.
- Magnesium: Necessary for digestion, it allows the transmission of nervous stimuli to the muscles, it is present in coconut, cherry, orange, pears, peaches, walnuts and almonds.
- Manganese: Contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system and the brain, intervenes in the metabolism of fats. Cherries, apples, grapes, oranges.
- Nickel: Pears, plums, apricots, grapes, cherries.
- Potassium: Purifier of the digestive juice and intestines. It occurs in almonds, hazelnuts, etc. It is a nutrient for muscles and brain cells, tones the body and immunizes against diseases.
- Selenium: Protects cells, delays aging and prevents cancer.
- Silicon: It is a great organic antiseptic. It is found in almonds, coconut, peach, and cherries.
- Sodium: Alkalizing and helps to cure diseases, influences the secretion of the glands and the elimination of toxins.
- Iodine: It helps regulate the growth and volume of the body for the functioning of the thyroid. Melon, grapes, strawberries, pears.
- Zinc: It fights stress and is beneficial.
CURIOSITIES IN FRUIT THERAPY.
The fruit of man is the Pear, considered so because its properties help to counteract prostate diseases, problems in the male reproductive and sexual apparatus.
The fruit of the woman is the breva, because it is a stimulant of the ovaries and improves polycystic problems, fibroids, fibroids, etc.
FORMULA FOR SEXUAL STIMULUS.
Ingredients: ½ Avocado and a tablespoon of honey.
Elaboration: Take the Avocado and mix it with the honey. This preparation should be consumed before meals, preferably twice a week.
- In men: This mixture favors the blood supply at the level of the arterioles, which makes it possible to fill the corpora cavernosa and also strengthens and enhances the smooth muscle of the penis. Avoid premature ejaculation.
- In the women: Consumption is beneficial for those who suffer from anorgasmia or frigidity, and also for those who are slow to obtain or reach orgasm.
FRUITS, THEIR USES AND PROPERTIES PHYTOTHERAPIES.
Olive: (neutral). Inappropriate people are advised. Contains water, protein, oil, carbohydrates, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, sulfur, silicon, Vit A, C, P and E, essential fatty acids, calories, protein, carbohydrates, manganese and carotene. They are nutritious, appetizers and stomach tonic. It serves as a liver and bile activator.
Olive Oil: It is recommended for cases of liver failure, kidney stones, constipation, diabetes and to eliminate calculations. Consume on an empty stomach for 3 days 100 to 200 cm3 of olive oil for gallstones and constipation. Black olives are more digestible.
Avocado: (Neutral). Contains calories (127 to 142%). Water, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber, Vit A, C, E, calcium, magnesium, potassium Vit. From complex B, iron, phosphorus and minerals.
- The avocado has a nutritional value similar to that of a serving of meat. Its pulp is an incomparable source of energy, protein and minerals. It lowers cholesterol values, helps strengthen the brain, useful for people with excellent mental work. The pulp is good for gas, rheumatism, kidney problems, sedative (calms the nerves), favors the formation of red blood cells and heals the skin. It can be consumed with all sweet and acidic fruits, except pineapple, semi-acidic and with salt and sweet foods. It is not compatible with acidic products or eggs.
- The peel is used as a laxative: 10 g of avocado peel and one liter of water are taken, an infusion is made and half is taken on an empty stomach and the other before going to bed for 5 days, interrupted for 10 days and repeat for another 5.
- Cooking the seed helps control menstrual disorders and vaginal discharge, inflammation of the uterus and womb. The seeds are cut into pieces, cooked, boiled for 3 minutes and placed so that the steam is received in the genitals, repeated every day until improvement is obtained.
- Dried and well pulverized seeds mixed with hot honey are applied to calm joint and muscle pain. Relief is obtained by the amount of tannin it contains. The leaves in tea are good to combat tiredness, headache, respiratory disorders and irregular menstruation, colds, coughs, colds, hoarseness, diseases of the throat and chest, inflammations of the mouth, throat and bronchi, neuralgia, suppurations, etc. .
- It should be eaten ripe, but not decomposed, nor as a dessert, nor accompanied by spicy or chili.
- It is a superfood, consuming it with pure honey, as it contains a lot of protein, it makes muscle fiber acquire and serves to strengthen the brain, regulates cholesterol levels, triglyceride, stabilizes the pH of the blood, cleanses the liver and stimulates diuresis. It is said not to combine with other high fat foods. Mixing with fried foods produces slow and heavy digestions and liver and gallbladder conditions. It stimulates the appetite and tones the nerves.
- Contains Vit. A, by promoting the growth and formation of teeth and bones, fortifying the eyes and preventing infections, avocado fats do not raise blood cholesterol.
- It has recently been proven that the avocado is the vegetable that contains the most carnitine, an amino acid that intervenes in the metabolism of the heart muscle, which is why it is being used in the treatment of heart disease and lack of appetite.
Almond: (Neutral). Contains a large amount of oil, sugars, starch, cholesterol and asparagus, as well as water, protein, carbohydrates and cellulose, Vit B1, B2, PP, C, A, D and EE, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium , Sulfur, Chlorine, Manganese, Copper and Zinc, are remineralizing, antiseptic and energetic.
- They fortify the nervous system, favor digestion. They increase the secretion of breast milk. Contains the 8 essential amino acids. It is an intestinal and urinary antiseptic. It is recommended for growth and convalescence.
- Almond milk: 7 to 8 almonds, they are left to soak in water at night, the skin is removed, they liquefy, strain and drink slowly and in the climate (it should never be boiled). It is used in colds and flu, favors the elimination of toxins.
Anon: (Candy). It is highly nutritious and digestive. Contains Vit C and B, carbohydrates, proteins, fats, phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium. Its pulp mixed with salt is used for boils and malignant tumors for suppuration.
- The pulverized seeds are used as insecticides. Mixed with water they are used to fight lice and ticks.
Hazelnuts: (neutral) Contains water, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, cellulose, vitamins A, B1, B2, PP, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, Sulfur, Silicon and Chlorine, and essential amino acids, forming food and tissue repair, recommended for anemia due to its abundance of iron. It contains a lot of nitrogenous fat. It is the most digestible of all neutral fruits.
Banana or plantain: (Candy). Contains iron, water, starch, cellulose, sucrose, dextrose, glucose, tannin, carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, phosphorus, thiamine, niacin, Riboflavin, vitamin A, B, C, E and B12, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, Sulfur, Chlorine, Vit. A, B1, B2, PP.
- The banana peel is used to remove warts and for fungi. For 15 days the ripe banana peel is placed, it can be scraped from the inside on the affected skin, it is adhered with an adhesive plaster and left overnight, it is changed periodically until the wart disappears, it is also applied to combat fungal skin under fingernails and toenails. It is expectorant, consuming it periodically controls stress. It is the fruit of the nervous system, as it controls the mood. To cure asthma, a banana leaf with root is used and everything is roasted, then squeezing the juice, take a daily cup sweetened with honey 2 or 3 cups. Mixed with milk or yogurt it constitutes a complete food. It should not be eaten as a dessert, as it is indigestible, instead it is good for breakfast or snack, between meals or before eating.
Peanut: (neutral): Contains a high proportion of proteins and essential oils necessary for the human body, which helps the metabolism to keep the health of the skin and the circulatory system in perfect condition, increases the defenses against infections and serves for growth and for normal respiration of cells. It is nutritious and energetic. It is said that massages with peanut oil can make parts of the body fat due to skin hypernutrition, it is great for correcting wrinkles and cleaning the skin. It should not be eaten roasted. The correct way is raw, in milk, in butter, oil. It is compatible with all fruits.
Cocoa: (neutral). Contains Vit. C and A, water, protein, potassium, carbohydrates, Vit B. It acts on the nervous system and the heart. Very nutritious, energetic and restorative, it is used in chronic chest conditions.
Star apple: (semi-acidic) Contains calories, carbohydrates, fats, proteins, calcium, fiber, phosphorus, iron, Vit. A, C, B. Carbohydrates are rich.
Cherry: (candy). It contains iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, sodium, magnesium, silicon, Vit, A, B1, B2, B6, B3 and C. It is good for rheumatism, gout and arteriosclerosis due to its content of salicylic acid.
Plum: (Candy). It has a healing effect on kidney diseases, hemorrhoids, constipation, liver and gallbladder diseases, anemia, arthritis, excess cholesterol, blood congestion, arteriosclerosis, rheumatism, gout and general weakness.
Coco: (Neutral). Contains water, protein, fiber, sugars, Vit, A, B, B1, B2, E, PP, calcium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, chlorine, silicon, barium. It should not be consumed with dairy, since its fats are different, nor should it be mixed with eggs. The healing effects of coconut are mainly due to its magnesium content. Some researchers have concluded that it is essential for defense against cancer-causing changes in cells. The pulp and coconut milk consumed on an empty stomach cause the expulsion of certain types of tapeworms. Coconut has substances that destroy free radicals. Because its richness of calcium and phosphorous fortifies the skin, nails, teeth, and nervous tissues. It is a nutritious and energetic element. It is a good substitute for eggs and milk.
- To deworm children and adults, especially amoebas: half a glass of coconut milk is mixed with half a glass of pineapple juice and they are taken as breakfast for 9 mornings, taking care not to consume other food for 2 hours. Coconut water contains protein, carbohydrates and fat, iron, calcium, silicon, phosphorus, magnesium, chlorine, potassium, sulfur and phosphorous substances, Vit B. It is very good for all bladder diseases.
- Coconut milk is good for arteriosclerosis. 75 g of ground coconut is placed in 300 ml of hot water, it is moved and allowed to cool. Once cold, strain and squeeze. It is good for people with poor memory.
Custard apple: (acidic). Recommended for malnourished, anemic and people with digestion problems. It has a latex that contributes to weight loss.
Peach or peach: (semi-acidic). It is good for fighting rheumatism, repetitive lung conditions, obesity, herpes, ulcers, constipation, skin diseases, grit and kidney and bladder stones, kidney failure, prostate and anemia. It stimulates the stomach and digestive tract and acts as a mild to harmless laxative.
Soursop: (acidic). It is the fruit of digestion. Regulates the temperature of the stomach. The tea from the soursop flowers is used as a pectoral. Due to the latex that the pulp contains, it helps to improve chronic constipation, deflates the colon, heals colon ulcers, cures diverticulosis, fortifies the intestinal flora.
Guava: (candy). Contains 16 vitamins, it is the queen of fruits for being the most complete in nutrients, vitamins, proteins, mineral salts and trace elements. It is recommended to consume it raw and in shell. The red guava contains more vitamin A, while the white guava is rich in vitamin E. Its content in Vit. C is 5 times greater than orange. It stimulates the activity of the heart and to lower the pressure.
- For joint pain, 2 to 3 chopped ripe guavas are added to a liter of boiled water, left to soak for 3 hours and consumed during the day, from 15 to 90 days.
Lima: (semi-acidic). It is rich in fighting gout as it is very rich in calcium and contains formic citric acid. Its juice mixed with water is good to calm fever and fight arteriosclerosis. For skin diseases it is recommended to consume 4 limes in the morning. The tea in the lime peel facilitates digestion and fights gases, tones the nerves.
- To cure gout: the seeds are extracted and the shell, pulp and a glass of water are liquefied. It is taken for 10 days, an hour and a half before breakfast. It can be repeated once after 5 days off.
- For gases. Drink aromatic water from the peel of a lime after meals.
- For liverworts: drink a glass of liquefied lime juice without the peel one hour before breakfast for 20 days.
- For diabetics: Blend a small lime in shell, without seeds, in half a glass of water, strain and take an hour before lunch, initially 10 days, after which you should have a glycemic curve test controlled by your doctor to see if it repeats or do not.
- For the ulcer: take an infusion of the fruit peel after meals for 10 days, rest and repeat.
- For the obese: fasting a large glass of lime juice at breakfast for 15 days.
Lemon: (acidic). It is called the fruit of a thousand uses, antibiotic and antiseptic. When there are gastrointestinal poisonings it is recommended to drink lemon juice with hot water, a little every half hour until the discomfort disappears. It helps the pancreas and liver function.
- Lemon juice disinfects wounds, purifies the blood and cleanses the liver and kidneys, fortifies the bronchi, kills germs, tones the nerves.
- For acute inflammation of the throat, agmindalitis, colds, cold and even throat cancer, it is recommended to gargle well-held every two hours with the lemon juice in hot water.
- Lemon massages: For arthritic and rheumatic pain, massage the skin with the lemon cut in half.
- To lower the fever: the lemon is divided into 2 and each half is placed under the armpits on the open side, they are changed each time they are heated, until the fever subsides. Fever is also lowered by drinking the juice of one or two lemons a day.
- For dry and open hands and feet: the juice of a lemon is taken on an empty stomach, the same is repeated one hour before food for 20 days.
- The lemon blossoms in cooking serve to calm the nerves and taking it at night helps to fall asleep.
Mamey: (candy). Calcifies bones, teeth and nails, preventive against osteoporosis.
Mamoncillo: (semi-acidic). It is the fruit of the bladder, helps to deflate it and prevents obstructions. It is astringent, tones the sphincter muscles, balances kidney function. It is diuretic and helps fight diarrhea.
Tangerine: (semi-acidic). It is the organic fruit, since it carries the lead, mercury, cadmium and chromium found in the blood, becoming a decontaminating fruit.
- Take 5 to 7 tangerines with pulp and peel (without seeds), liquefy without water, sweeten with honey and take an hour and a half before breakfast for 5 days. Preparation should be done daily.
- In highly polluted cities this treatment should be done 3 times a year.
- The tangerine must be eaten alone, it is not compatible with other fruit.
Mango: (semi-acidic). It is the fruit of the heart. It has Vit, A, excellent for heart disease and arterial valves. It is laxative and diuretic. The roasted mango with honey is expectorant, prepared in this way you take a clean, fat-free pan, cover it with mango slices, add 2 tablespoons of honey and place on the fire. As you drop the syrup it consumes, same the mango slices.
Apple: (candy). It cleanses the liver, they give phosphate to the brain and vitality to the nervous system, recommended in headaches, nervousness and anemias.
Cashew: (semi-acidic). It is the fruit of memory, cures cancer and is immunological because it contains a large amount of Vit, C. It is used in syrup to combat cough. The seed is used to strengthen memory.
Cantaloupe: (candy). It is the kidney fruit, since it cleanses it but it must be consumed as fresh as possible, since once opened, it quickly degenerates and produces toxins. Contact with oxygen produces up to 0,5% arsenic. Helps clean tissues and blood, lowers fever, increases milk for nursing mothers. It is recommended for patients with prostate, kidney and urinary tract, it is used for high blood pressure. It is not convenient to eat it as a dessert.
Orange: (acidic). It is the fruit that stores the most sun, therefore it is called sun food, the best time to consume it is fasting. It must be consumed within three hours of preparation. It is antiseptic and highly nutritious.
Medlar: (semi-acidic). Contains vitamins and minerals. It is rich in carbohydrates. The seed kernel is used to pulverize the kidney stones and its shell to dilute the gallstones.
Papaya or bomba fruit: (candy). It helps the digestion of food. It is rich in mineral salts and vitamins.
Cucumber: (acidic). It is refreshing, purifying, detoxifying, diuretic, stimulating the nervous system, dissolving uric acid, it helps to fall asleep. Recommended for dissolving grit and kidney and gallstones, for prostate conditions. It should be eaten natural, well washed, without salt, since mixing with salt and vinegar is more difficult to digest, you can add lemon and always consume it fresh. Beneath the shell are important natural salts and vitamins. It is good for the health of the nails and hair. The natural juice of cucumber prevents hair loss, prevents wrinkling, acne and fluid retention, removes skin blemishes and lightens freckles. If it produces gases, the seeds must be removed.
- Cucumber mask for dry skin: The juice of a cucumber is removed and two tablespoons of cream are added, a homogeneous mixture is made and applied to the face and neck for 15 minutes, then removed with cold water.
- Oily pile mask: The juice is extracted and the juice of a lemon is added, the same procedure is done.
- Mask for normal skin: Wheels are cut and applied directly to the skin.
- To lose weight: In the juice of 3 lemons 3 cucumbers, 3 radishes and some celery stalks are liquefied, it is taken one hour before breakfast for nine days, rest 5 and repeat for once.
- For diseases of the throat and angina pectoris: the juice of the cucumber is extracted and sweetened with honey, a glass is taken in the morning and at night.
Pera: (sweet) Fruit of man. With a pear treatment, prostate diseases are cured, it contains vitamins, carbohydrates, phosphorus, iron, silicon, chlorine, iodine and manganese. It is appropriate to eliminate edematous swellings in patients with the circulatory system and kidneys. For prostate diseases, it is recommended to take as a breakfast the chopped pear with the peel for 15 days sweetened with a tablespoon of bee pollen. Rest 5 days and repeat as many times as necessary.
Pineapple: (acidic). It is the deworming fruit. It is rich in Vit, C and fibers, it contains many vitamins. Due to the bromelain that it contains, it stimulates digestion and the activity of the small intestine, diuretic, detoxifying, normalizes the microbial flora of the colon, deflates hemorrhoids, prevents and corrects constipation, it is used for throat and mouth ailments. Pineapple juice relieves infections of the larynx, pharynx, mouth, bronchitis and catarrh. The cooking of pineapple peel purifies the blood and relieves inflammation. The juice relieves cystitis, fever and a cold.
Beet: (acidic). It reconstitutes the blood and purifies the body. It stimulates the appetite, it is easy to digest, it is used to treat anemia, bladder conditions, anxiety, neuritis, hypertension, fatigue, jaundice, liver and kidney conditions. It is laxative and rich in iron. The juice eliminates uric acid, activates the stomach and cleanses and renews the blood, activates the intestines, liver and gallbladder, it is indicated in cases of anemia, tuberculosis, nervous disorders, rheumatism, gout and arthritis and to lower fever. Contains more vitamin A than carrot. Studies carried out in Europe show that it is a good agent against cancer or tumors in the liver, it contains phytoestrogens, a female hormone that intervenes in calcium metabolism and contributes to stabilizing menopause, preventing the formation of fibroids, breast cancer, cysts and fibrocystic diseases. It is the only chance you have to reverse osteoporosis.
Tamarind: (acidic). The pulp is excellent against constipation, it fights bilious diseases and scurvy. To cure anemia, it is excellent for its rich iron content, cleans, tones and strengthens the liver system. Indicated for the liver for being a good restorative. It is also recommended against gas and inflammation of the colon.
Tomato: (semi-acidic). It should be consumed without the skin or seed, since it is where the largest amount of agro-toxins is concentrated, in addition, the skin is indigestible, leading to severe intestinal disorders, being 60% of the cause of appendicitis, the pulp is so wonderful that we should not deprive ourselves of its consumption. It is recommended to eat it fresh. It is also used to clarify the voice, throat, etc. Tomato consumption has been shown to prevent cancer due to its high lycopene content.
Grapefruit: (acidic). It is the fruit to cure diabetes, hypoglycemia and some eye diseases. Its content in Vit. C is similar to that of orange. Grapefruit juice is excellent for curing prostate inflammation, as well as for relieving the kidneys. It is recommended to consume it when you want to lose weight, on an empty stomach. Laxative, regenerates the nervous system, cleanses the skin and invigorates the tissues of the lungs. It helps in treatments against colds, indigestion and fevers.
Grapes: (acidic). The grape peel should not be consumed. It is recommended for acidosis, arthritis, rheumatism, gout, sciatica, lumbago, kidney stones, etc.
Sapodilla: (semi-acidic). It contains a lot of vitamin A, it is used for the growth of children and young people, to raise the defenses. Substances capable of curing leukemia have been found in the almond of its seeds, the bark abounds, shines and tones the hair.