Antioxidants are the minerals and vitamins (contained in food) that prevent old age, cancer, heart disease, and stroke, among other diseases; whenever a adequate food. (Described later)
- In case of illness there are certain foods that should be restricted.
- In diarrhea: fruits (only oxidized grated apple), vegetables and red meat. The preparations should be simple (boiled or grilled).
- In constipation: rice, polenta, boiled red meat. Eat lots of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.
- Hypertension: salt, cold cuts, etc.
- Anemia: they should eat red and white meat, liver, blood sausage, lentils.
Amount of calories to be consumed per day.